Wednesday, January 15, 2020

❄❄❄❄Cold Northwest❄❄❄❄

Cats Nap

Winter finally decided to stick around awhile. It has been so cold and northeast wind blowing. The storm we had last February blew a bunch of our huge spruce trees down so the northeast wind really hits us harder. Big snowdrifts in front of our garage so we are pretty much snowed in. Since it wasn't snowing last Saturday we decided to take a run for groceries so we are pretty well stocked up. I am hoping this clears up some but they are calling for more snow so don't know if we can get out this weekend or not. One of our sons stopped in Sat. after we got back from town and chopped and brought in enough wood to last for the week. I am hoping this weather clears up though. I have an eye appointment and have to have a cyst removed from my knee next week. For some reason a cyst formed under the incision from my knee replacement last March. It is right where I hit it constantly and it is like someone poking an ice pick into my knee when it happens. I am just hoping it is healed up enough by the time my husband has his kidney removal surgery the 31st.

Well, Firefox had another update and screwed around with the themes. In case you didn't notice....the search bar would turn black so the theme didn't show through. I had quite a few complaints and questions regarding it. I have spent hours and hours updating all my themes so the search bar would be transparent and let the theme show through. All that time wasted! I am a bit upset about it and I see no reason for it but apparently someone in power thought it a good idea. There is no way I am going to go back and update all 20,000 plus themes so if you have one that you especially want changed, please make a review with a comment, or email me and I will update it.

Then one day last week I was locked out of my Firefox account. I worked all day trying to get that figured out and finally the wonderful woman that was helping me called me and walked me through getting signed in again. I have the 2 step authentication and I think I screwed up my Google app on my phone. Thank you, dear Caitlin! She went above and beyond what she needed to do. 

I have tried to submit themes for Thunderbird and am unable to. You have to be able to do something that is above and beyond my 81 year old mind. I tried and tried to figure out how to do it and finally gave up. Maybe someday when I have no stress I will try again...but for now if you want my themes on Thunderbird there are quite a few available. 

With all the stress from the last year, it finally caught up with me. I did really well getting through 2019 but around Oct. my neck and shoulders started hurting so badly in the mornings, where I couldn't open our bedroom shade even. New Years Eve day I could hardly walk I was so stiff. Couldn't raise my arms and my back and knees hurt so I broke down and went do the Dr. He diagnosed it pretty quickly. Polymyalgia Rheumatica. Apparently it is kind of genetic and my Mother had it. I guess it only lasts around 3 years! I am not pleased about having to take steroids and will start cutting them back as soon as I can. Just have to get through my husband's next surgery and get him back healthy. Plus I am not a winter person. I hate it...I hate the cold...I hate having to wear so many clothes.

I am going to sign off for the day and clean out my Tupperware drawer! It is a total mess...I know where everything is but have to sort some of it out and get rid of it. As soon as I do, though I will need it from something...

Have a good week! 

Full Moon Forest

1 comment:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Art deco wallpapers

    ReplyDelete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...