Monday, December 9, 2019

❄ Oh My, It's December! ❄

Winter Glowing Green

I am highlighting one of my older themes but it is time tested and still a pretty good winter/Christmas theme.

I am happy to see I have some new followers. Thanks for becoming a follower and checking in on it once in awhile. You will probably see I am very sporadic at posting. Here it is 9 days into December and I just realized I still had Thanksgiving on my blog...Let us hope your Thanksgiving leftovers didn't last this long!

I am still working on updating themes and I did not realize I had so many Christmas themes and very few had been updated...so I am working on it.

My husband is doing very well....slow and steady. The Doctors have scheduled his kidney cancer surgery for late January. I am just hoping by then the soreness from all of his abdominal incisions from the October surgery are better. They are going to do this next surgery robotically also and there will be around 6 or 7 incisions but on his side. They also said this surgery will be 4 to 5 hours long and is riskier than the first one because there are so many blood vessels in the kidney. At this time they don't know if they will be removing just the growth, part of the kidney or the entire kidney.

Our Thanksgiving was very pleasant. No one brought up politics so everyone was speaking to one another and we all had a good time. Got to see a couple grandsons we don't get to see as often as we would like. Dinner was good and we did have some left overs! Which I do like...

Time to get the fire started for the evening so I will sign out for now.

Don't spend to much money on Christmas! But have fun shopping!

Christmas Tree Shine

3 comments:

  1. Older but beautiful. I am pleased to read that everything is going well and hopefully the Christmas holidays are full of peace. A big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Carnacki. Same to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Click On Links Below And Get Best Branded Online Medications About Different Symptoms From Branded And Registered Company Named Pharma Health Online.

    Buy Pain-Relief Pills
    Buy Sleeping-Aid Pills
    Buy Generic Anti-Anxiety Pills
    Buy Weight-Loss Pills

    ReplyDelete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...