Friday, May 10, 2019

Call your mother!

Gossiping Grannies

As you are aware I am updating all of my themes..anyway most of them. Some that are very popular I don't want to change it for the users so I am making a Version 2 for the users that don't want those faded looking toolbars. I came across this one I made awhile ago and thought it would be perfect for Mother's Day! I adore the looks on their faces.I also thought it would be a reminder for you to call or visit your Mother and Grandmothers. Even if it is one you haven't been in contact with lately...give her a call. Let her know you are thinking about her.

I have been riding my exercise bike 20 minutes every day and walking a mile most days. I still need to work on the range of motion as I can't bend it as far as I want. I had it at 122° when I "graduated" from Physical Therapy and I don't think I have gained that much on it. I guess I am expecting too much from my 80 year old body.

We are all going to our daughter's house tomorrow to celebrate Mother's Day and the weather is supposed to be high 70's so we can be outside. Really looking forward to it.

Going to get back to work and then have to go for my walk. I hope you all have a great Mother's Day and give Mom some love!

Have a great week end.


2 comments:

  1. My cousin is about your age and she has recovered from both knees. Courage, everything will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carnacki...It is a struggle but I am getting there! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...