Monday, September 24, 2018

Everything Changing

Flying South 

Good morning....or is it? As you may have notice a lot of changes are happening in Firefox Themes. So far I am still able to submit themes I have made but I don't know how long this will be. I really haven't figured out exactly right. I did install this one for myself and love it but I may have to go back and change a few settings. It takes me a lot longer to submit because there are so many settings to figure out. I am going on 80 in a few months and change is not good for me!

So please have patience with my themes and as I get better aquatinted with the format I will be able to improve them 

Also I am aware that Personas Plus will no longer be available around the end of November! So I am going to have to figure out a new way to test my designing.

If you find a theme you like save it to your collections so you can find it again. You should be able to find it in Your Add-on Manager, too. 

Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...