Scary Easter

Spring Fresh
 I had a very scary Easter. I spent the day with my husband at the hospital. His heartbeat was 180 and irregular and to get it corrected they had to sedate and shock him But the Doctors knew what they were doing and he is fine now. We have to do follow ups but he is back! We have been together for 56 years, just had our 55th wedding anniversary last week and I do not know what I would do without him. Needless to say, I was very, very scared.

And then to top that off, one of the Persona designers accused me of copying one of her designs!  I have my head full of so many designs I don't have the time to check other designs and copy them. She didn't even specify which design she thought I copied, it was a floral design! Duh!!! How many floral designs do I have?

Enough complaining. The sun is shining, my husband is fine and all is good in my little world today. I think spring is really, really here.

I will try to do a better job of posting but hope everyone had a great Easter and got to spend it with family and loved ones. 

More later....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿฆ‰SEPTEMBER๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸฆŠEnd of October๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸŽƒ