Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Years Wish

Serene Waterfall 
http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/350825

A brand new year is beginning. Hard to believe that 2010 is gone and went by so quickly. We had the addition of 2 new great grandsons to our family, William was born in August and Lucas was born December 30th. We welcome them with open arms.

The Persona design I am happiest with this week is the one I picture above. When it is on the Firefox browser it makes you feel warm and serene. I had a lot of fun making it, using Photoshop, moving layers around, etc. I wish I knew more about Photoshop. There is something new to learn every day.
I am so bad about getting on to blog and I apologize to any and all who read this. But sometimes I honestly don't know what to write about. With the cold weather we haven't gotten out much, so no picture taking. Well I did take some sunset pictures with my new camera but they weren't anything to brag about, in fact I deleted them. 

But I did want to check in and update my blog design as Christmas is over. Christmas eve was wonderful, loud and cheerful at our house. The kids, grand kids and one great grandchild were here and we all ate too much and laughed too much. What a joy, though to have them all here. The older it gets, the harder it gets to be together. One grandson and his wife and their son couldn't make it as their baby boy was due anytime and didn't want to get too far from home, so they were greatly missed.

I wish for a happy and healthy  2011 to you all. And I will check in again soon, promise!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful 2011 to you and those you love and care about MaDonna,
    I'm astonished again. You keep turning your Spot into a more beautiful experience with each change you apply.
    The Mirror Lake photo is fully captivating. Thank you for sharing the magic of such a beautiful place.
    Your Serene Waterfall is as you say. The warm calmness it emanates soothes the mind even when not looking at it. Thank you for the doing and giving. Though I am surprised I'm responding to water when here in Queensland the Sky has either become distracted and forgotten its left its taps running, or the faucets are broken and refuse to be repaired... began raining mid December and still keeps giving more. Hopefully there will be some left for other parts of the Earth when needed.
    A big warm welcome to your two new Great Grandsons. They're lucky boys. They've arrived into a Family filled with Love to give.
    Bestest wishes to you MaDonna. Thanks for visiting and your encouraging words. M Australia
    PS: Sorry for the delete... realized after Posted I'd left out the Great for your Great Grandsons.. too big an error to have let pass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Greetings from Portugal!
    I've been a fan of your Personas since I stumble upon one some months ago, and here I am, commenting for the first time, to wish you a Great Year!!!
    I'll be following your news.
    All the best,

    M.S. pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Since I started using Firefox, I have always chosen your personas and didn't really make the connection till today that they were all made by you. So a big thank you for your wonderful photography and the time you take to make such beautiful personas for all of us to enjoy. I am now following your blog. Much happiness to you in 2011.

    ReplyDelete

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...