Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Can't Believe it is the Last Month of 2015!

M & M Christmas

I decided since I had taken so many hours putting Santa hats on Minions I might as well take some more time and put hats on M and M's so that is what I did most of the day yesterday. Oh, I did go out and help my husband in the shop put a transmission in a car he is working on for a lady. He wants to retire from cars, but these women call him that can't afford to go to a shop to get their car fixed and he can't say No. He doesn't have heat in his shop anymore. He has a big old wood stove our son made for the shop years ago, but we don't have enough wood left to use it for the shop, so...it is cold out there. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and got to be with family. Our was very small this year. So we had tons of left overs. My daughter in law made up a left over casserole from the bigger dinner a couple weeks ago, so she did it for me on Thanksgiving. She put a layer of stuffing, then layered mashed potatoes, crumbled up turkey and then poured left over gravy over the top. It is very, very good and and easy way of using the left overs.

Wonderland

Next thing on my agenda is my husband's 80th birthday! I can't believe he will be 80 this month but the calendar tells me it is so! I am having all the kids, grandkids and great grandkids. I am so hoping everyone can make it. The ones that work on Sunday have put in for that day off, but with the cold season here, it will be a mirace if all can make it. It will be the first time we have all been together for quite awhile. One of our grandson's is a photographer and he is bringing his camera and tripod so hope we can get some good pictures. Who knows if or when we can ALL be together again.
I was going to order a big cake from Costco but my husband doesn't really like them with all the frosting, etc. so I am going to make his favorite cake. It is a simple cake that got popular during the depression because it has no eggs, milk or butter in it. It is called Crazy Cake or Wacky Cake. I will have to make 2 and one I will frost and 1 I won't. I was talking about it on Thanksgiving and one of our grandsons mentioned that it would be something they could make for a roomate, who decided to go vegan. And since there isn't any animal products in it, it would. I just did some Googling and found  lemon, spice, vanilla, carrot and Coffee Kahlua cakes using the same general recipe. So I just tried the spice crazy cake and we will try it during our afternoon coffee break. 

Frozen Tribute New Tab Theme
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/frozen-tribute-new-tab/jcooehokdhliahpkpcdgaohdlpefbocn?hl=en-US

I just noticed that the Frozen and the Family Guy themes I made for Brand Thunder are available now at the Chrome Store.

Family Guy New Tab Theme
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/family-guy-tribute-new-ta/kdojpmdpjggbfeiclplfnelgnfgjdlda?hl=en-US

I better get back to work so I will be ready for coffee break.

Have a great week everyone. Will get back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...