Saturday, April 12, 2014

Wondering about Firefox?

Gold Finch in Golden Garden

I was reading on the forum today about a new version of Firefox. I keep my version up to date because it makes it much safer for browsing. But I was checking out Firefox 29 Australis. I am thinking it may not be compatable with Persona themes. I don't know for sure but from what I have read they are trying to make Firefox look and feel like Chrome. If I wanted to use Chrome I would so I am not very happy about the changes. BUT I don't know for sure if there will be Firefox 29 that is like what we have now, or if this new Firefox Australis is what we HAVE to use. I kind of doubt they will have 2 different versions because that would not be cost effective for Mozilla. I posted a question on the forum about this so I will post on my blog when I get an answer.

What will I do if I can't make Persona themes? I really don't want to learn how to make a whole different item! I thought about making Chrome themes and decided since I don't use Chrome, why bother?
 
We are having some beautiful spring weather this week end. I got my windows all washed on the outside and will do the inside next week.

My toe is finally feeling half way normal but very ugly. I just hope I have a decent looking toenail by summer.

Enjoy the week end. I plan to.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...