Saturday, March 23, 2013

HAPPY EASTER

Rainbow Easter

It is a beautiful sunny day here on the west coast, but yesterday we had snow. My Mom used to say "If you don't like the weather today, wait until tomorrow." She also taught me to never leave home without a coat because you will probably need it. The way it has been lately, I would change that to never leave home without a raincoat!

 I have been really busy lately, busier than I would like. I was asked to make a design for a new soap/lotion company that is starting up and I worked a lot on it, but then they changed the name so I had to re-do and it turned out really beautiful. I hope they use it, but we shall see. If they don't I can use it as a Persona Theme anyway. After I re-do it again. I was also asked if East Coast Dye Sub could use some of my wallpaper designs for the items they make such as mouse pads, etc. and I gave my permission for one so far. I am also working on two book covers. Besides the fun work of designing to please myself!

My dear friend just got word her husband has cancer so if we could all send good thoughts and  prayers to them we can hope things turn out well. They are such good people and do such good works for their community. So all the best to you and your family K. 

I have been not turning the computer on during week ends but I decided I wanted to update the blog and wish everyone a Happy Easter. 

So Happy Easter.

 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisy Blur Wallpaper

 I was asked to make this phone wallpaper by a special person in Spain. If you also like it you can download or save the picture, put it in ...