Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Valentines Day to All

Mozilla Firefox Add Ons

Brand Thunder

Valentines Day. A day to  remember the one you love and celebrate that love. I hope the design I chose for this posting will be enjoyed by all. I think it is kind of cool.

January is on its last leg and it has been a wet one here. I am surprised we don't have moss growing on our bodies. But at least it isn't ice and snow.

I have had to slow down a bit on designs. I didn't even turn the desktop computer on over the week end at all. And that is a first for me, in many, many years. My ophthalmologist diagnosed me with narrow angle glaucoma last week and I have to have some laser eye surgery next week. I already have optical nerve damage in one eye so I am hoping it doesn't get any worse. If this surgery is successful then they will do the other eye. 

I was pleased to get some great complimentary emails last week from people that are enjoying my work. Thanks so much. I read all of them and answer all I can.

Our oldest grandson stopped by Friday evening with his 2 little ones. What a treat! The 2 year old wanted the music turned on so he could dance, so we turned the stereo on and we were dancing. But it was time  to go home and he didn't want to quit dancing so I told him he could take the music with him. Well, when you say something like that, you don't realize what the child may think you are actually saying! I burn my own CD's so I opened the stereo and took the CD out and gave it to  him. But he kept trying to move the stereo, ( which is old school and a great big boxy thing with 2 big separate speakers). I kept telling him Daddy could put it in the van and he could hear the music but he kept trying to move the stereo! It took us a long time to figure out he thought he had to take the whole stereo with him to "take" the music with him. Over the weekend we laughed so many times remembering that. So I guess the motto is, think about what you say and what the child might "think" you are saying.

I hope you all have a great week and a Happy Valentines day. 

Till next time 
 Simplicity of Beauty






No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...