Monday, February 6, 2012

February Events

The Heart Demands

Well, we are into the 2nd month of 2012. It is really hard to believe this year is going as fast as last year.

I was going to stop making Valentine designs but I didn't as you can tell. I still have more graphics I want to use but if you don't get your holiday designs on early they really don't get used as much. The one above is a very simple design but i like it and others are beginning to like it also.



I discovered something new this past week. I wanted a wallpaper on my cell phone that was one of my designs so I tried taking a photo of the wallpaper on my monitor and using it as my cell phone wallpaper. And it worked! The design I used was: Sunset Beginning:  http://nature.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/955080  and it looks great. I used more of the corner with the flower, butterflies and humming bird. If you try it, let me know how it works for you. I did have to move my on screen icons because I didn't want them showing but I try to keep my screen uncluttered if possible so don't have tons of them to move.

Don't have much to report but did want to check in and let you all know I am still here. I wish I could quit working so hard but I have all these ideas and they need to be put to use.

Have a great Valentines Day and Happy Birthday to my baby sister. I love you and miss seeing you.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Sunset Beginning Wallpaper MaDonna... but my screen size is too small to have saved it. I would have had to accept only having some of the Butterfly and Flowers... and it's the whole aspect of Butterflies, Flowers and Bird that gives the image that something extra special.

    What you have suggested is an entirely different way to successfully enjoy your Wallpapers. Something worth remembering for those Wallpaper images I do love yet lose too much because of my screen's size.

    Thanks.
    May your Valentine's Day be romantically wonderful hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Magda, I only used the lower left corner with the flowers, butterflies and sky on my cell phone, but it looks great.

    Have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...