Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Summer Minions

Summer Minions New Tab Theme

The Summer Minions themes I made for Brand Thunder for Chrome is live now so you can check out the different designs. They are a lot of work but so much fun.

And now if you want to use the new tab page designs on Firefox, Brand Thunder is making that available, too. 

Summer Minions New Tab for Firefox

I am really pleased that BT is making them for Firefox because they are kind of fun. When you open a new tab you will get a different scene. 

If you are an Assassins Creed fan, they have my Assassins Creed Unity theme available for Firefox also. 

Assassin's Creed Unity Tribute New Tab theme for Firefox

I think they will be adding more of my New Tab designs for Firefox on the Mozilla  Add-On site. I will  try to let you know when they are available.

I am beginning to wonder if perhaps Mozilla is going to do away with the Persona themes or not. Brand Thunder has a new add on called PersonasInteractive that lets you control your Persona themes. You can find their Add On at: http://brandthunder.com/personas/

Magical Summer Night
 
I will sign off for today. Getting tired since we went and cut a load of wood this morning. Still don't have as much energy since we had that horrible flu bug.
 
More later!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...