Thursday, March 31, 2016

I spoke too soon!

Forest Sunlight

Well I spoke to soon about getting through the winter without a cold or flu! We got through the winter but spring decided to get us!  So we are both hacking and aching. Plus having no energy. My hubby said at lunch he felt like he just needed to take a nap! As if he would ever nap in the daytime. I feel like that, too but will keep working. 

I hope everyone had a nice Easter. It was good to be with family.

Our weather is fantastic this week. Sunny and warm. We have sat out on the deck the last three days for our "happy half hour" when we read the paper, have a few chips and a little wine before dinner. And I got to hang laundry out yesterday, too. First time this year.

Next week will be our 59th wedding anniversary! It sure doesn't seem like that long ago. We have been together for 60 years because we dated for a year before we got married. That sounds like such a long time, doesn't it?

Spring's Fluffy Kittens

Well, I am afraid I have run out of energy so gonna take a little rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...