Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veterans Day and New Tab Themes!

Wolves New Tab Theme


This shows some of the scenes from the Wolves New Tab Theme.

 This theme is the one I am most proud of. I love working with wolves and when Brand Thunder asked me to make this I was really pleased. The design that is on the first tab was made with Photoshop brushes and a fade. I hope everyone will like it that tries it our. You have to use Google Chrome to use this and since I am a true Firefox user I can't use it. Wish I could.


Black Ops III Tribute New Theme

Halo 5 Tribute New Tab Theme

I just submitted 13 Christmas Minions New Tab  Themes to Brand Thunder and will post the link as soon as they are on line. They were a lot of work but lots of fun.

I hope everyone is having a nice Veterans Day. I want to take this time to thank all the veterans out there that happen to read my silly little blog. I thank them for all they have done for us that have stayed home safe and sound. They are the reason we can stay home and be safe. Thank you. 


Have a good week end!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...