WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. Stick around and read a few posts.

I would like to thank everyone that uses my Theme designs and Wallpapers.

A special thank you to all of you that take the time that to write or post comments on my designs at: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/user/MaDonna/

I hope you become a follower and check in every once in awhile. I am trying a bit harder to update more often.

Enjoy!!



Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veterans Day and New Tab Themes!

Wolves New Tab Theme


This shows some of the scenes from the Wolves New Tab Theme.

 This theme is the one I am most proud of. I love working with wolves and when Brand Thunder asked me to make this I was really pleased. The design that is on the first tab was made with Photoshop brushes and a fade. I hope everyone will like it that tries it our. You have to use Google Chrome to use this and since I am a true Firefox user I can't use it. Wish I could.


Black Ops III Tribute New Theme

Halo 5 Tribute New Tab Theme

I just submitted 13 Christmas Minions New Tab  Themes to Brand Thunder and will post the link as soon as they are on line. They were a lot of work but lots of fun.

I hope everyone is having a nice Veterans Day. I want to take this time to thank all the veterans out there that happen to read my silly little blog. I thank them for all they have done for us that have stayed home safe and sound. They are the reason we can stay home and be safe. Thank you. 


Have a good week end!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment