Thursday, November 5, 2015

November, Start of Busy Season!

Majestic
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/majestic-by-madonna/
 
I have been working on holiday themes.  Brand Thunder asked me to make a set of Minion Christmas New Tab Page themes for them so I have started those. Lots of work putting hats, holly, scarves, etc. on those little guys. But I love a challenge.

The only problem I am having is with my hands. Especially my right hand. I have Reynaud's so as soon as the weather starts cooling down I get cold. I dress for inside like most people do when they are outside, but my hands still get cold. Plus using the mouse so much for placement making themes makes them hurt more. I woke up the other night and my right hand hurt so bad I couldn't get back to sleep.

It looks like the local election turned out the way we wanted but we have to wait until the final tally for sure. One proposition and one council member didn't look good yesterday but that changed after yesterday's count so I am hoping it stays this way. 

I better get back to work. Too much to do.


Minions Decorating Christmas Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...