Tuesday, July 21, 2015

World of Warcraft Chrome Theme

World of Warcraft Tribute by MaDonna

Brand Thunder just added one of the game themes they asked me to make for Chrome. 

Brand Thunder has been so good to me. I received another thankyou email with gift card this morning from them. At this time in our lives those kind of things come in very useful. I spent almost two hours on the phone yesterday about our TV/Internet bill. I won't give the name of the company but I was so frustrated with them. I had to talk to four different people. We have been customers of theirs for many, many years. They should take that into account when you are trying to get a half way decent price. They need to realize that seniors on limited income have a hard time when they keep raising their prices. Our retirement income certainly doesn't go up. They have all these fancy boxes you have to have to add to get reception! Our television is early 2000 and has a cable card in it, which we paid a one time price for $14.95 and don't have to pay a monthly fee for. Well, now you have to pay monthly for some kind of fancy box we wouldn't use. We had thought about buying a new television because ours has a blue cloud on the middle bottom of the screen which is kind of distracting if you are watching a night scene. Well, we will hold on to this set until it totally quits because I don't want to pay for their fancy box! Who knows, it is a Sony and it may outlive both of us!

It looks like our weather might be changing. It is cloudy today and there is rain the forecast, which I know we need BUT my old body likes the warmer weather.

We had a nice week end. Did our shopping Sat. morning and when we got home I made a peach kutchen because my brother and sister-in-law were coming to visit. The first time I made this it turned out beautiful and was really good But when I took the crust part out, it didn't look like it was done so I put it back in the oven for 5 mintues. Mistake! When I went to serve it that afternoon, I could hardly get it out of the pan! But it was still good and softened up in a few hours. You know how you want to impress someone and have them ask for a recipe? Well, they didn't! We had a great visit, though and was so good to see them.

Sunday was really hot so we were outside all day, trying to keep in the shade. Our son and daughter-in-law came to visit in the afternoon and that is always a good time.They had actually been out hiking that morning in the heat. Oh, to be young again!

This morning I sent letters, maps, etc. to the City Council today about adding our neighborhood into the City. I hope and pray we have some kind of influence and can keep our properties out. None of our neighbors or us  want to be included just because the Japanese developer wants to build thousands of houses on the farm he bought.

I have been working on a few themes but I have so many made I am sure I will never get them all submitted. As you know, if you have read some of my posts, I love wolves. I have one on line now I really like. It is from a painting by Larry Fanning. I love all of is work.  

End of Summer Wolves
 
Hope you like this design. It is very "fallish". 
I will sign off for now and have my afternoon coffee. I hope you all have a great week and I will be back soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...