Thursday, July 23, 2015

Miranda Lambert Chrome Theme

Just thought I would let you know the Miranda Lambert theme I made for Brand Thunder is available now. 

Miranda Lambert Chrome Theme

I was so sad to hear that Blake Shelton and Miranda were splitting. I thought they were a great country music couple. But it must be really hard to keep a marriage strong when you have seperate careers and are never together. 

Been working really hard on the latest list of themes to make for BT. Some are very difficult because I know nothing about the video games my grandsons play. Luckily I can contact one very easily and he is very helpful. I even had to make a couple of Donald Trump 2016. That was fun! If they publish the one I made I just hope I don't get sued!

Till next time. Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...