Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Celebrate Freedom


Eagle of Freedom

Well, the next big holiday for us in the USA is Independence Day, so thought I would update my blog to celebrate our freedom. It is too bad all the countries can't celebrate freedom. It seems to me that the world is in more turmoil now than ever. People seem to want to push their beliefs and standards on others. Everyone should be allowed to choose what they want to believe in and have the freedom to do what they want. I am not going to push my beliefs on anyone, so don't worry.

Eagle of Freedom Wallpaper

Have a good week. Be back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...