Thursday, January 3, 2013

Putting Christmas Away and Opening 2013!

Happy New Year 2013

Mozilla
https://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/490309

Brand Thunder
http://gallery.brandthunder.com/en-US/theme/2a21e348-69c3-4848-b7f8-dfbb5cf055c1

Decided to update my blog and put Christmas away. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and haven't made any New Years resolutions you will break. I found out many years ago not to make resolutions because you are just setting yourself up for failure. And who wants to do that?
 
I can't believe I will be 74 next month. I must say 73 was not a great year for me. I am beginning to feel my age. Getting slower to get up which really irritates me since I have always been someone that moves quickly, works quickly and gets a lot done. Health wise I can really tell it, though. My eyes are beginning to give me problems which makes working on the computer a bit more difficult so I need to take some breaks. Which I find  hard to do. I don't like to quit working when I am in the middle of something. So there may be a few less designs this year.

Mozilla seems to have gotten into a slump, too. They can't seem to keep their pages up to date lately, so I am not submitting as many designs. Once they get up and running "better" then I will submit more.  

I am really enjoying the  Nexus 7 I won from Brand Thunder. It is amazing. You can get the Amazon Kindle app and I have read 5 books on it so far. That doesn't help my eyes any, either! I also won a $50 Amazon gift certificate from Brand Thunder so I got a nice case for the 7 and a stylus for it.  I have "tried" to play a couple games on it but I am not, nor have I ever been a gamer. So needless to say I haven't had much luck with games. They seem like such a total waste of time. And I don't find it is relaxing because I just get frustrated! 

Well, I am going to get back to work. I am working on Valentines Day already. Time moves so quickly anymore. 

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...