Autumn Resting Wolf

Thought I would stop in and thank the loyal fans that voted for my theme in the Brand Thunder contest. I knew I would not win the popular vote contest because I refuse to go on Facebook. But I did win the most important contest to me and that was the one judged by professionals. You can read about it at: http://brandthunder.com/2012/winner-best-design-pop-culture-theme/ Brand Thunder broadened my horizons as far as designs go. As you know I usually stick to nature but since this was for pop culture I had to do some deep thinking. One thing I never thought I would do was gaming themes, but I talked to a grandson and he gave me some ideas and I really enjoyed making them. And will probably continue to make a few. So I want to thank Brand Thunder for the contest and for liking my designs well enough to judge me the winner.

I am excited about winning the Google Nexus 7 and learning something new. I had almost enough winnings from other contest to buy the Kindle Fire HD and have read 2 books already on it, so now my husband can read books on either the Nexus 7 or the Kindle Fire HD! 
 
The theme I have up today is from a painting by Peter Williams. I just happened to come across some of his art work and wrote and asked him if he would allow me to use his work for my Persona theme designs and he was nice enough to grant me the privilege. There is something about wolves that fascinate me. You can probably tell because I have made quite a few wolf designs. It may be some of my Native American heritage from way back when my great, great, grandfather married a Cherokee or Choctaw Indian woman named Nancy.
 
I am now working on Christmas themes and it is kind of hard to do when you are not really in that frame of mind yet. But I am doing it!
 
I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.
 
That is all for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿฆ‰SEPTEMBER๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸฆŠEnd of October๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸŽƒ