Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Quantum Launch Day!

Hideaway Sunset

Well, today is the big day for Firefox! The new and faster Firefox is out now. I installed it on my laptop but not my desktop. The way I test my themes is not available on 57 yet and until they fix Personas Plus I won't install it on the desktop. I am working with them so hopefully they can fix it. For anyone else, it will work fine. So try it and let us know how you like it. 

There must be a lot of new Firefox users because I am getting so many more reviews than usual. A lot more. I try to answer each and every one so it takes a lot more time, but I think if someone can take time to write a review I can certainly take the time to reply.

We were supposed to go to our son's birthday party on Sunday and we thought we did!  BUT when the whole family sat down to watch a video...it was a HAPPY 60th ANNIVERSAY that came up. It was pictures of us, with the kids, grandkids and great grandkids. Every family member made a video with their wishes and thoughts. Clear down the the 4 year old! My gosh, it was so fantastic. I cried of course. It was just so beautiful and special.  And we had our first wedding cake! It was a pretty special cake with mountains, trees, flowers and a Seahawks emblem! I am quite sure the cake maker had never made one like it. Such a surprise because our anniversary was months ago and we thought we had celebrated it with a dinner out with the kids! They had a photographer there and I can't wait to see the pictures. I know I am always commenting on our family but this just proved me right. Our family is very special and loving. Our daughter in law went to so much work! I hope she knows how much we appreciated it and love her.

We have been having lots of rain and high winds and sounds like it will be that way all week. 

Try out the new Firefox and let me know how you like it. I would love to have it here, on my desktop but since this is where I have Photoshop installed, this is where I make the designs so I am hoping Personas Plus gets some extra things added to it so I can preview my themes. Sometimes I have to re-do a theme ten or more times to get it to look right and fit in that small space. 

Have a great week.

 Grandad's Barn

 


3 comments:

  1. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If someone want to know more about the Firefox extension I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I am sure many will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is cool i like that

    ReplyDelete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...