Monday, October 30, 2017

Great Week End

Fall Painting

We had a wonderful week end. The weather was fantastic for October and  got our shopping done first thing Sat. morning. Had my cell phone on all day so our grandson could text us and keep us up on the Lacross Nationals that our great grandson played in in Florida. They won two games Saturday and lost one. Our son and daughter-in-law stopped in and we celebrated the 2 wins. then our daughter and her son and a grandson stopped in with two Papa Murphy pizzas. A bit later our youngest son and his oldest son came over, too. So it was a super great fun day. And I ate too much...

Sunday morning I got up at 5:30 and got my cell phone turned on and let our son and grandson know I was actually up! (We sleep in on Sunday so this was very different for us) The first game was at 6:00 AM our time and they won that one, so got to play for the National Championship at 8:00 our time. They were live streaming that so we got to watch that one, but..not a win. But the boys got silver medals and that is pretty darn good and we are all so proud of him and his team. 

Sunday afternoon our daughter came over and brought a bunch of food so we could watch the Seahawks game. That was a very nerve wrecking game. But the Hawks can usually always pull out of it at the very end of a game and get a win. I was pretty exhausted last night, though and ate too much food over the week end! But it was fun. 

Our weather has been so nice but now they are saying a cold spell coming down from Canada later in the week and we could get snow on Friday. Not ready for that.

Got stuff ready for Trick or Treaters tomorrow night. Since we live on a dead end road we usually only get great grandkids. And I have no idea what they are going to be dressed up as this year. I usually get a hint from one but not this year. I wouldn't be surprised that the 4 year old is something from Star Wars, though! Will be fun to see. 

My X Marks extension updated this morning so it will work when the FF 57 update is installed on Nov. 14th. That is a great add on if you have more than 1 computer because you can sync them so all your bookmarks, etc.  show up on each computer, tablet or whatever.

Well, guess I will get back to work on themes. I make about 8 or 9 more a day than I submit so my supply is increasing every day. Fall is such a pretty season to work with, though.

Have a safe great Halloween. Will update my blog on Wed. 

Beach Sunset

1 comment:

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...