Thursday, September 14, 2017

Half Over!

Wolf Timber

I can not believe that September is half over. We will start seeing Christmas advertisements soon. I am so not ready for fall. I can't get enough summer.

What horrible things have been happening in Texas, Florida and the other southern states. I feel so badly for everyone that lost loved ones and homes. Plus the devastation to nature itself.

I really don't have anything new to write about, but felt like I should stop in and at least let you all know I am still around. I have been working on themes and submitting quite a few. The one I am highlighting today is the Wolf Timber theme. I was very happy with how it turned out. 

I have been checking everyday on the latest extensions that are being posted. I still can't find my favorites. One of our grandsons just got his college degree this spring in computer programming so I may have to break down and ask him to start making Grandma some extensions!  I heard from one developer that he isn't going to make a new Color Picker extension, so I will have to use the one in Firefox Tools. I don't like it as well, but....when Firefox 57 comes out the one I am using won't work. And that will be in November.

My 60the Class Reunion is next month and I haven't got a clue on what to wear. I wonder why it is so important to look really good at a class reunion! I can remember one of my best friends lost a lot of weight for her 10th reunion. But started gaining it all back as soon as the reunion was over. We don't go out to fancy dinners, etc. much so I don't have very many dress up clothes. I have lots of jeans, sweatshirts and flannel shirts but that won't cut it for the reunion! I hate clothes shopping. They are too expensive and I can never decide what I want. So I may just find something in my closet that is totally outdated and wear that. It will be so nice to see some of the "kids" I graduated with, though. There was only 5 girls in my class and I know 2 have passed away. Quite a few of the boys have also. So will be sad to find out if anymore are gone.

We got our flu shots on Monday, so that is done but we both have to get a different pneumonia shot so will do that this Sat. 

I thought I was over the cluster headaches because I hadn't had one for quite awhile but Monday night I got a bad one so didn't get any sleep at all. I hope and pray they don't start coming back on me. I don't know what causes them...I kind of thought stress had something to do with it when they started several years ago. But I really don't know. 

My husband is trying to get things ready for winter, so he is quite busy. We do have to buy some presto logs since we didn't get to go out and get any wood this summer.

Going to sign off for now and start getting something ready for dinner.

Hope you all have a great week end and I hope the Seahawk's will play better this coming Sunday. Was so disappointed on their last game.

The best to all you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...