Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Feels like Fall!

Autumn River Ranch

We were sitting out last night after dinner reading and we both noticed how much it felt like fall. I am not ready for that.

Have been working on some fall themes. I know I have tons made but I love working with fall graphics. The theme I am posting today is one of my favorites. It is from a painting with a lot of work in Photoshop to move things around and blending. Hope everyone likes it.

Had the TV on this afternoon while I was working and saw the Pres stick his foot in his mouth! Wow! 

Will write more next time. Am running out of time today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...