Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Bullying!

 
 
https://blog.mozilla.org/internetcitizen/2017/07/31/a-more-inclusive-world-and-web/?utm_source=mih-08-15-17&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter

This is a great article on bullying and I hope you will take the time to read it.

I was bullied by another theme designer a year or more ago. She made horrible threats to me over quite a period of time. Emails and on the old forum. 

A Netflix original show to watch is "13 Reasons". It was about teenagers and bullying. If you have Netflix I would advise every teenager and parent should watch it.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...