Wednesday, July 26, 2017

~~Some of My Favorite Firefox Add-Ons~~

Purple Passion

Decided to take a break from housework and theme work. I enjoy the theme work so much more than the housework! But I have so many themes made I really need to slow it down some. So I thought I would take a half an hour to promote some of my favorite add-ons. One I just found over the week end. Since I had my cataract surgery my eyes are more sensitive to light and as I am sure you are aware the computer screen doesn't help that any. So the Mozilla home page highlighted Simple Night Mode. So I installed it. I liked it because I didn't have to restart Firefox and it was easy to put to use. If you are on your computer at night it may be very helpful. You can find it at: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/simple-night-mode/

This is a before screen shot.

This is an after shot. 
You can see that it changes the background from white to black and the text is mostly bright green. All you have to do is right click on the screen and click Night Mode On!  Then right click and turn it off.

Another Add On I use so much is InformEnter. You can find it at: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/informenter/
If you have information you have to continually type in this extension makes it super easy. It puts a little blue arrow on the area you would have to put in an email address, or whatever and it will add the info from the list you have added to it. You do have to restart Firefox with this Add-On, though.

Well, I am going to sign off for now and will tell you some of my other favorites when I have a slot of time. I go tomorrow to get tested for my new glasses and will be so glad when I get them. It will make my life much easier...

Enjoy the rest of the week and I will be back soon.

Painted by the Sun



 


2 comments:

  1. Best of luck, with the new glasses.

    And thanks for the info.

    Gentle hugs,
    Luna Crone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Luna Just got them ordered so keeping fingers crossed. I will be posting more about my favorite add-ons soon.

    ReplyDelete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...