Thursday, June 22, 2017

Bad Morning!

Poppy Season

Well, today started out horribly but could have been much worse. My husband woke me at 6:30 and said he thought he was having a heart attack. It was worse this time than the AFib attacks he has had before because he had heart pains with it, so I called 911 as I was so shaky I couldn't drive so I rode in the ambulance. They were ever so nice and supportive to me and wonderful to my dear husband. We were lucky this time again. It wasn't a heart attack...and they were able to shock him and get his heart back in rhythm with one shock this time. After the 2nd blood test that showed no heart attack, our son brought us home. I am to the point I keep a go bag ready to take with us when this happens. But I didn't take a sweatshirt or jacket because it was supposed to be hot. Luckily our son had a big heavy hooded sweatshirt in his car and I put that on. It went to my knees but they were cold, too, so that was OK. So I am adding a sweatshirt to the go bag!

Now I have just been trying to keep him in a chair resting but not having a lot of luck with that. But it takes a lot out of both of us. Him, of course, more than me, but when I get stressed my Fibromyalgia kicks in. But I am not complaining...we got to come home.

Going to go sit in the sun with him for awhile. 

Sunset Seagulls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...