Monday, February 27, 2017

Marching Into March


It is snowing again. And I am sooo tired of snow. That is why I am working on lots of spring designs. 

I had a very nice birthday. Hard to believe I am 78 now, but that is what the calendar says so I have to believe it. I truly don't feel as old as that sounds, though. So that is good.

My son gave me a beautiful metal butterfly with a glass globe that has fiber optic lights that change colors inside the globe.  I put it on the dining room table and can turn it on at night and it is just beautiful. My husband and I quit doing gifts for each other years ago.

I see that the site I used for my pretty blog outside designs is no longer alive and well so I have to figure that out myself now. They sent me an email several months ago that they would be shutting them down so I was at least warned. I wish I knew how to code so I could make my own but that is beyond my 78 year old brain.

It is funny how you forget to do things if you don't do it for awhile. Photoshop is a hard program to learn and if you do something one time and don't do the exact same thing for awhile, I forget how I did it. That is why I work on themes and wallpapers every week day because I don't want to forget how to do something! I know if you are young, you probably think that is strange, but just you wait! 

Mount Baker Skagit River

I took this photo a couple years ago when my husband and I went on a summer drive. The wallpaper is available also.
Our political situation hasn't improved any. We are still under siege. 
I made a cherry raspberry pie this morning and it sure does smell good. 
I have a Collection of most of my wolf themes now. They are my favorites so decided to make a Collection of them. You can find the whole collection at: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/collections /MaDonna/madonnas-wolves/ if you are interested. I have many more I am going to submit this year.
Wolf Mountain

 This is the one I am using right now.

Last week my husband dressed up in his old USFS uniform, hat and all and went to a Great Grandson's Kindergarten class and spoke to the class. He made a board with different kinds of evergreen limbs and cones. I made some coloring sheets with Smokey the Bear, etc. We also made some sheets of paper with photos of different things you can do in the National Forests. I guess he was a big hit and the teacher was really pleased. I know Great Grandpa was honored when our Great Grandson asked him to come. I am waiting for the teacher to send me some photos she took. 

I was reading that they may be changing the themes sometime later this year or next. I just hope I will be able to submit because I have so many made and keep making more. I know it is going to probably be beyond my abilities to make the new ones but we shall see. I just may have to learn how to do something new.

I hope you all have a good week and March decided to be a bit more spring like!

Check in again soon.

Legend of the White Wolf

1 comment:

  1. I Suggest You Online Pakistani Chat Room There You Can Chat With and Without Registration. Awamichat.com Number #1 Chat Site. Easy Picture Sharing With Friends. Set Profile Picture. During Chat You Can Watch Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Live Streaming. Follow Me Number 1 Pakistani chat room awamichat.com
    Pakistani Chat room Awamichat.com allow you to meet many people you do not know, and while this can lead to fun friendships, simply You enter your nick , strike up a conversation with someone AwamiChat.com is a very popular activity for young people, especially teenagers where you can listen to different Rj’s show. With all these facilities we inform you A friendly stranger in a chat room is still a stranger and not an ideal person for you to trust with your phone number or personal information.
    Chat Room Without Registration

    Chat Room

    Girls Chat Room

    Desi Chat Room

    ReplyDelete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...