Friday, February 10, 2017

Happy ♥ Day!

Spirit of the Lion

Well, the Super Bowl didn't turn out the way I was hoping. What else is new? 

The weather finally changed in our part of the state. We were frozen over for almost 2 weeks. The County was declared a disaster area. So it is warmer, windy and rainy. The snow was piled up pretty high in drifts and gone in 2 days after it started raining. It warmed up over 20 degrees in just a few hours yesterday.

What do you think of all the US politics? Wow, it is something new every hour. I think our country is beginning to look like a laughing stock and that really upsets me. We have always been known as the country people wanted to live in and be proud of. Now US citizens are leaving for Mexico and Canada! We may end up and be the illegal immigrants! So many people are finally letting their voices heard but they should have gotten out and voted and we wouldn't be in the situation we are in now. Many people didn't like either candidate so they left the ballot blank or voted for something or someone they knew wouldn't be elected. They threw their vote away as far as I am concerned. They should have at least thought, who is the best choice instead of not voting or choosing Santa Claus or Donald Duck!

I haven't been out of the house in 2 weeks so am looking forward to getting out tomorrow.

I can't believe I will be 78 years old this month. The birthdays come much faster than they used to! When you are a child, you can't wait for your birthday. Wow, things change when you get older. I can't complain, though. I feel pretty good for my age. Keeping busy is a cure-all. 

I haven't gotten the Valentines cards form our Great Grandkids yet. They were on my list for last week but we couldn't get out. Our garage doors were frozen shut. So have to pick them up and get them off tomorrow or they won't get them.

I hope you all have a nice, loving Valentines Day.

Have a good week end and thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...