Saturday, February 4, 2017

Enjoy the Super Bowl!

White Wolf Spirit

Just submitted another wolf design and I must say this is one of my favorites. The wallpaper is available also.

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Super Bowl Day. Since the Hawks aren't playing it won't be very exciting for me, except that I am rooting for the Falcons. I don't approve of the way the Patriots have behaved in the past. We will have a house full but we couldn't get out this morning to get some of the goodies to eat! The roads are just ice and it isn't worth taking a chance on getting hit or falling in parking lots.  My husband had a tough time getting to the wood shed without falling this morning! 

The trees are all hanging with icy limbs and they are really pretty and looks like they have Christmas decorations on them. We have had more days this winter that keep us from doing what we planned! We have a freezer full and cupboards full so only need to get out for fresh veggies, milk and my Trader Joe's yogurt. I did try a new yogurt that is as good as my Mocha TJ's though. It is Noosa Mexican chocolate BUT no one carries it so I can't find it. I looked for recipes to make my own and couldn't find one, so I can put some cinnamon and cayenne pepper in the Mocha or Chocolate TJ's yogurt and it is almost as good. I couldn't imagine putting red pepper in yogurt but it works! Years and years ago, I mean 60 years ago I used to actually make my own yogurt from scrap. I had a yogurt maker that you could make 6 cups at a time. You had a hard time actually finding yogurt in the stores at that time so I had the yogurt maker going every day. Raised the kids on it, plus my husband and I liked it. I would experiment with different fruits, etc. but I never thought of chocolate!

Have a great Super Bowl1

No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...