Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Bad week!

Lazy Sunday Morning

We aren't getting over the bad flu bug we got. Still coughing badly, no appetite, no energy for either one of us. Yesterday afternoon I took a nap in my chair and woke up cold. So I went to get up to turn the stove up and lost my balance. I twisted my ankle so hard it popped and hit the stone wall with my arm and it took all the skin off the underside of my forearm. I honestly thought I might have broken my ankle because it hurt so bad, but it is hardly bothering me today and I can walk fine. My old bones must be better than I thought, so I feel very fortunate for that. But it is going to be a long time before my arm looks all right and will definitely leave a scar. What a way to celebrate your 59th wedding anniversary!

So I am not getting much work done but I guess sleep heals so I should be healing up! Our oldest great grandson is up for spring break but we aren't going to be able to see him because I wouldn't want him to take this bug home with him.

The weather is supposed to really warm up and be 80 tomorrow. That is hard to believe but sure sounds good. We have been so cold with this flu. Just seems like we can't get warm and then, if you do, you have a bad coughing spell!

Well, I am running out of energy so gonna take a little nap.

Dawn at the Lake House
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/dawn-at-the-lake-house-madonna/

No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...