Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Downer!


 Well, the Seahawks just lost and are done for the year so I can wash my Seahawks shirt. They usually play with little angels on their shoulders but apparently the angels were busy somewhere else today. 

Fox Family

Attended a 5th birthday party for a great grandson yesterday at a ChuckECheese's.  Fun for the little ones but a money pit! Birthday boy was really into it and had a fun time.

Brand Thunder has 2 of my themes at the Chrome Store now. 
Pokemon Tribute New Tab Theme

Clash of Clans Tribute Theme

I had fun making them so hope they are liked. 
Kinda down about the game so gonna go read my book.
Hope you all have a super week. Till next time.









No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...