WELCOME

Welcome to my blog. Stick around and read a few posts.

I would like to thank everyone that uses my Theme designs and Wallpapers.

A special thank you to all of you that take the time that to write or post comments on my designs at: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/user/MaDonna/

I hope you become a follower and check in every once in awhile. I am trying a bit harder to update more often.

Enjoy!!



Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Downer!


 Well, the Seahawks just lost and are done for the year so I can wash my Seahawks shirt. They usually play with little angels on their shoulders but apparently the angels were busy somewhere else today. 

Fox Family

Attended a 5th birthday party for a great grandson yesterday at a ChuckECheese's.  Fun for the little ones but a money pit! Birthday boy was really into it and had a fun time.

Brand Thunder has 2 of my themes at the Chrome Store now. 
Pokemon Tribute New Tab Theme

Clash of Clans Tribute Theme

I had fun making them so hope they are liked. 
Kinda down about the game so gonna go read my book.
Hope you all have a super week. Till next time.









1 comment:

  1. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
    Hot Wallpapers seo tools website
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete