Christmas M & M's

Christmas M & M's from Google Store

I just noticed my M & M Christmas New Tab Theme design was on the Google store now so am posting it.

I took this morning off from designing and worked on our County Comprehensive Plan again. The County Planning Commission didn't accept the City's recommendation to leave our area out of the City Urban Growth Area. Which didn't surpise me when I saw the names of the Commissioners. They are known to be Pro-Growth. I can't understand why people think that growing big is something good. Pretty soon there won't be any farm land left. Cities have to start growing up, not out. I will fight being put into the city till my last day on earth and may come back and haunt them after that!

Mozilla still hasn't fixed the user count yet, either! Oh well, no one is perfect.

Have a good week and take some time to take a breath during this busy, busy time of year.

More later.....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿฆ‰SEPTEMBER๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸฆŠEnd of October๐ŸฆŠ๐ŸŽƒ