Saturday, September 5, 2015

New Themes on Brand Thunder

Just thought I would let anyone that uses Chrome browser that some of my new themes are on now. I just finished a bunch of Minions that have a new theme for each tab you open and I believe these two new ones do also. I still use Firefox because I like it so well and am used to it, so I can't check them out!

Game of Thrones Tribute New Tab


Lord of the Rings Tribute New Tab

Hope you like these. There are a lot more designs within the one shown.

Have a great week end.

We have our 5 year old great grandson and the sun is shining so what more can you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...