Monday, May 18, 2015

Memorial Day

Memorial Day by MaDonna

Just wanted to pop in this morning and update my blog for Memorial Day. 
 
 I am featuring my Memorial Day theme design today. Someone asked me if the eagle was sleeping! So I edited the description to explain. The eagle is hanging his head in sorrow for those we have lost in our many wars. Too many wars! And too many men and women that will live the rest of thier lives with body and minds impaired. I just wish we could go back to the old days when families were together and we were at peace. It is so sad that our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren have to live with the hammer of war, ISIS. getting shot while they are at school, etc. etc. hanging over their heads.
 
I don't have a lot of time to write today so this won't be a long post. 
 
But I wanted to get my blog up to date and let everyone know that Desktop Nexus is up and running again as of yesterday. I think I got all the wallpapers posted that I had themes to match. Hopefully.
 
Have a super day and will get back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Just came by to say thank you for all the amazing themes you are sharing. I admire your talent and energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank yo so much, Xenia. I love working on them but the best part is hearing from people that enjoy my work. Have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...