Monday, April 6, 2015

Desktop Nexus Down!

A Summer Dream

Desktop Nexus has been "broken" for 3 days now, so I haven't been able to post any wallpapers. I hope it is up and running soon.

 Hope everyone had a nice Easter. It was our 58th wedding anniversary, too. We don't celebrate our anniversary's with any big horrah anymore. We did have ice cream after we did our shopping on Sat. I know that sounds strange, but we are just thankful we are well and together. Every day is a celebration! 

Saturday we got to see our oldest great grandson play lacrosse and that was so much fun. He is really a good player. I have never watched lacrosse before last year when we watched him play. But he is a year older and really into the game. He played goalie the last half and stopped 8 goals, So we were pretty proud great grandparents. 

It is funny about being great grandparents. When you are a parent, it is easy to say No, when you are a grandparent it is a bit tougher to say No, but when you are a great grandparent it is almost impossible! But it is so much fun being a part of their lives. I am very glad we had our babies when we were young because we weren't too old to enjoy our grandkids or greatgrandkids.

I was busy last week working on more designs, which I don't need to do but....

I love reading the reivews you guys give me and I try to answer all of them. I know it has to take you extra time to do so, but I really do appreciate it. 

I have been worried about my husband this past week. I can tell he isn't feeling as well as he usually does. But he never says anything, even when I ask. I know he is in constant pain from his back, but he is such a strong person he works every day. He has been really busy this past month getting people's cars working for them. I have mentioned before he repairs cars for people that can't afford to get them fixed. And there are always older cars that need repairs!

I am going to get busy and make a bread pudding now, so will sign off for today. Have a great week!

 Smelling Spring Poppies

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the information here buddy, going through your status was really amazing. Anyway, I am planning for my wedding renewal and for that I want to choose one of the best location for vows. Can you help me with that please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I really can't help with a location, but you have my best wishes.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much. I am glad you are using Mozilla and my designs. I really appreciate it very much. But I have never put any of my stuff on Pinterest, but apparently someone is. I may have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...