Monday, January 20, 2014

Think I got it!

NORTHERN SKY

Well, I think "maybe" I have it figured out. Blogger keeps changing things and I had to go back and re-learn some stuff to get everything back to half way normal.
 
 
 
Wow, what a game we watched yesterday. The Seahawks are going to the Super Bowl! The Seahawk fans have to be the most loyal, most spirited fans out there. And it seems like the players really appreciate the fans. Anyway it was a great game and they pulled it out. I am looking forward to the big game but wonder if I will be able to breathe! Luckily our daughter in laws mother (the biggest Seahawks fan ever!) is up there looking out for them. Go Hawks!

Till next time. I will try to post more often this year. 

Have a great week!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...