Friday, December 21, 2012

Purple Designer Christmas
Brand Thunder Link

Well, we made it through another year together. And today was the day the Mayan calendar proclaimed the end of time! 

I just wanted to wish you all a great holiday and hope you can spend it with family like we are so lucky to be able to.

The Brand Thunder blog had a spot about the Nexus 7 winners and thought I would post the link. http://brandthunder.com/2012/nexus-7-winners-brand-thunder-offering-more-prizes-in-new-year/ I am really enjoying the Nexus 7. I am reading books on it right now. I put the Kindle app on it and can get books from Amazon free or at a very low cost. My husband is using it to play a hunting game on it, too. So I want to thank Brand Thunder for the win. I did work hard on the contest, though. I made a lot of pop culture designs and the one that they chose to win was Darth Vader Red Planet. I have never seen a Star Wars movie but it was fun to make. 

Till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...