Saturday, October 13, 2012

Watch for New Contest!!!

Night Scares

Brand Thunder


I thought I would take the time to stop in and let you know I am in another design contest. I didn't think I would enter another one because I got caught up so much in the one last year, but I decided to. Brand Thunder is having a theme contest with pop culture as the them. Since I have lived through most of the pop culture years I am getting into the thought process. The finalists will be announced on Nov. 2nd so if I happen to be a finalist, I will post on this blog so you can vote for my design. I don't do Facebook or any of that social media stuff so I am not out there socially like the younger people, so am at a disadvantage, but I just can't take the time to do Facebook. I have so many design ideas in my head and don't like to take time away from designing. 

I like the Halloween design I posted today so check it out and use it if you like it. If you uses Internet Explorer and want the design you can go to Brand Thunder and download it.

I see the blogger has changed their interface so I am going to have to figure out how to re-do the theme and main picture on my blog. So have patience. I will be back and post about the contest, though, for sure IF I am lucky enough to be a finalist.

Have a great Halloween and don't eat too much candy!

3 comments:

  1. I love your personas! You are very talented! I am your newest Google+ Follower. :) You can follow me at: http://whimsicalwittyreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1 on the above, it seems whenever I download a great-looking Persona, it's one of your designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Guys...I appreciate you using my designs and commenting. I will update the blog on November 2nd to let you know if I am a finalist in the Brand Thunder contest.

    ReplyDelete

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...