Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Beginning to feel a lot like fall!

AUTUMN GOLD

For some reason, this morning looks like fall. I have to get in the mood to make fall designs soon. The one I posted today is from last year, but I like it. The wallpaper to match is at: http://nature.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/790696/;

The leaves are beginning to fall off the trees already. Fog in the mornings and you can feel a chill in the air. Sunday it was 89° and this morning it was 59° so you never know what to wear.

Monday when our great grandson was here the fields were being cut for hay.  He came running in to tell me the eagle was back. So I got out my trusty camera and took a few shots while he (the eagle, not my great grandson) was sitting in one of our tallest trees watching for mice. They can actually see mice jumping in the fields after the mower cuts the hay and they love mice. I got one fairly good shot of it so I made a wallpaper and theme (the new name for Personas). I posted a wallpaper also. The link for the wallpaper is with the theme.

August Bald Eagle

I have been submitting about a dozen themes  at Brand Thunder each week, too and have been getting Theme of the Week almost every week so that makes me feel like my work is appreciated. Thanks to all who use them.

In  my last post I reported on the review manipulation that has been going on at Mozilla. The Persona Theme department head emailed them and gave them a slap on the wrist, but the manipulation has continued to some degree. It has slowed down some, though.  Needless to say we were all disappointed that the reviewers were not released from reviewing designs.

Thank you all that write and continue to like my work. I guess I will keep making them at this point since I still have lots of ideas. 

Have a great Autumn and enjoy the warmth while we have it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...