Thursday, May 10, 2012

Persona Theme Site

I just thought I would drop in for a quick update on the Persona site. I guess they are trying to move some stuff around and the daily active user count has been down for almost a month so we don't know if a design is catching on or not. The Up and Coming site has also been corrupted for the same reason. So the counts you see are not the actual counts. 

I have no idea when things will be fixed and where they will be when they are up and running again. A lot of people, especially designers are quite disgusted about the whole thing. 

I submitted a really cool theme to both Mozilla and Brand Thunder today and it makes you think of spring and summer.

 Summer Sunshine

Have a nice Mothers Day everyone and make sure you call your Mom or spend some time with her. I wish I could spend the day with mine, but she has been gone almost 10 years now and I miss her every day.

Till next time.....

2 comments:

  1. I love your designs! Especially the Personas! I've started wearing them since years ago, the Fireflies one (not sure which one exactly) for months, but I don't really remember me changing into laptop or the new Firefox update took it away.

    Then after quite long living with no personan at all I decided to grab one again , at first it wasn't yours, but then I realized I need a darker, yet beautiful Persona! And here I'm now with your Fireflies Persona again~

    When checking the listed Personas then I realized something. Those that caught my eye are mostly by you. Then I came to this page, check your other Personas, links.. etc, and bookmarked them. Now I don't need to go anywhere else anymore in case I'm in the mood for a new Persona~

    I really love all of your Persona designs! They're beautiful, in the right color and scheme.. And the texts are nicely visible and it doesn't annoy me when browsing. My favorite is definitely the Fireflies series, though!

    Thanks a lot for making them! Good Night / Wishing you a wonderful day! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Frealta...I am so glad you are enjoying my work. I really love doing it. Especially when I hear from people like you. So thank you very much for stopping in.

    ReplyDelete

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...