Saturday, May 26, 2012

June June June

Purple Daisy Flower


Well, it is the last week end before June. We used to go camping with the dirt bikes and four wheelers on this week end and it usually always rained! Part of this week end starts out good and ends wet! Well, this is Washington! If you don't like the weather, wait ten minutes and it will change.

I posted another flower wallpaper on my blog today. It is called "Purple Daisy Flower" and it is at: http://nature.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/1058076/ 

I have really been hard at it this past month and I don't know why. I can't seem to stop work. I even went through my files and deleted some. Once in awhile I will design something and like it and the next day it looks different and I don't like it, so I use the delete button a lot.

Mozilla has the daily user counter fixed, or anyway it seems to be so that is good. 

Honeymoon Tasting Room bought most of our fresh organic rhubarb so they have new batch of rhubarb mead brewing. 


If anyone is interested there is a site where you can vote and make comments on designs. That link is: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/personas/ You have to register and sign in to make comments. But since I don't have a social networking I don't get a lot of comments. But if you have a design of mine you really like, go to the site and put the name of the design in the search box and it should come up. Would love to see some votes and comments. 


I think I will go out and enjoy this sunshiny day. Then come back in and work on the photos I took this morning of the horses enjoying the pasture.Have a great holiday week end.   Enjoy Memorial Day week end and remember what the holiday is for. It isn't just for camping and picnics. It is a time for us to remember all the loved ones we have lost. As you get older you realize this more. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...