Friday, March 2, 2012

 


I am featuring the theme I am using and is one of my favorites right now. It also won Theme of the Week last week on Brand Thunder. So if you use Internet Explorer you can still have a great look to your browser by going to Brand Thunder and downloading it.

I just found out today that Mozilla is changing the names of their Persona's to themes and the name Persona will mean something else entirely. They didn't take into consideration what the designers wanted at all which really upsets me, but that is the way it is. So I have changed the name of my blog as you may have noticed. I may have to do a lot of editing on my wallpapers, etc. but that is the way the ball bounces. 

I won the Celebrity Theme contest on Brand Thunder which really pleased me. I am saving my winnings in hopes of purchasing a Kindle Fire, but have a way to go yet. 

I hope you all have a great week end and will get back here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...