Thursday, January 13, 2011

January Snow

Flying Free
http://nature.desktopnexus.com/wallpaper/559638/


http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/353852
 
Happy New Year to you all. We had a snow storm over the week end and I finally got some good snow shots. Plus we got to meet our newest great grandson on the same day. What a wonderful feeling to hold that precious small being in your arms! And what a precious being he is. 

I have been busy working on Valentines Day and Easter Personas and several are on line right now and more soon. I am currently not a reviewer for Personas so the queue is getting longer and longer. I spent hours a day reviewing designs to help the Mozilla team out, but the head of the Persona department and I had a misunderstanding. (If that is what you want to call it!)
I will not go into details and apparently what I did was not correct, but I thought it was, so....that is that. And to be perfectly honest I am enjoying the extra time. And I  don't get upset when I see designs that came in and did not meet the standards I thought Personas should have, but they had to be approved because they met the guidelines. 

Back to our snow...it was so beautiful while it lasted but it didn't last long.  I got several good photos that I will share. The one above is of Chuckanut Ridge . (I added the frame for the blog!) The foggy mist was hiding behind and between the ridges of the mountain. The snow looked like frosting on the trees. I have submitted several Persona designs using some of these shots but like I said the queue is very long so will be a while before they are approved. (It is on line now and the link is above.) When it is on line I will come back and let you know where you can find it. The wallpaper is available at the link above. I just checked and the iGoogle theme is available also and called Chuckanut Ridge by MaDonna.

Magda, I hope the flooding in your country of Australia is not affecting you and I was very pleased I gave you the inspiration to start a blog. Isn't it wonderful we are never too old to learn new things?

Until next time, have a good week end all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

💚Marching on to Spring💚

                                            Spring Tulip Farm https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/spring-tulip-farm-by-m-donna/  ...