Monday, August 30, 2010

Fall in Love
http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/288637

I can't believe it has been so long since I checked this blog. I knew I wouldn't have a lot of time to keep it up, and I feel bad about that! (If anyone out there actually reads it.)  
I had the idea for this Persona over the weekend. I saw the words fall in love and thought, "what a neat idea for a design!"  My head is so full of ideas of things I want to do, but then there are things I have to do so the things I want to do, don't get done! But that is life. We have responsibilities and we should be glad we do, I guess. But I did take the time to work on this design this morning. And I am proud of the way it turned out. 

I will try, (I said "try") to check in at least once a week and I thank all of the people that support my Persona designs and wallpapers. And I wish you all a good week. Enjoy the last days of summer because winter is just around the corner.

1 comment:

  1. Mozzila firefox sekarang sudah ada community forumnya, bisa cek disini untuk alamatnya Mozilla Support

    Menerima jasa pembuatan blog, Konsultan SEO blog, gratis template blogger premium full version, gratis download landing page blog premium, gratis 25+ backlink high quality untuk subscriber blog, custom web design, keperluan promosi produk dan jasa online, tutorial blog, custom widget script dan berbagai keperluan blog online lainnya. Aman, murah dan amanah, segera kunjungi website / blog kami untuk informasi lebih lanjut : codeflare

    ReplyDelete

Cell Phone Wallpapers

I am thinking about making some cell phone wallpapers. Please let me know what you think about the idea and I will check into it. This is on...